Written By Savvy Auntie Staff Writers
Think your niece or nephew has what it takes to become next Steven Spielberg or Sofia Coppola? Well it's never to early to help them start practicing!
A website called YourLittleFilm.com can help you and your nieces and nephews organize your JPEGs, short films, and iPhone snippets into mini works of art. The steps are fast and simple:
1. Pick out your favorite photos, film clips and other multimedia memories together.
2. Send all your clips to the folks at YourLittleFilm.
3. Think of yourselves as the executive producers, you and your nieces and nephews can give as much creative feedback as you want!
4. Once you approve the final product, your video will be ready in 2-3 weeks (rush projects available).
5. Keep and share your 3-5 minute video forever.
This is perfect for Long-Distance Aunties (LDAs) who love to keep in touch via Skype and Youtube. Each video starts at $299 and up.
Note: If you prefer a more affordable alternative, try learning how to edit your own home movies together using iMovie. There are many online tutorials available on Youtube, and it's a great way to spend even more QualAuntie time together!
Published: May 3, 2011