10 Ways to Celebrate a Long-Distance Auntie
Written By Savvy Auntie Staff Writers
1. It can be as simple as a phone call. Remind the Savvy Auntie in your child’s life how much she is appreciated.
2. Film and send a video-card with the kids.
3. Send her flowers.
4. Send an e-card.
5. Skype with her.
6. Have the children design and send a card.
7. Hang a magnet photo of Savvy Auntie!
8. Set a date as to when Auntie can come visit her nieces, nephews, and godchildren, or when they can go stay with her.
9. Wish her a Happy Auntie's Day on her Facebook wall.
10. Email her photos of her nieces, nephews, and godchildren!