Enter to win one (1) First Prize: Two (2) tickets to the local Glee Live Concert at (ARV: $186.00). Saturday, June 18 at 8:00 pm at Nassau Coliseum, in New York, USA. The tickets will be sent by email on June 17, 2011.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Glee Twitter (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on June 15, 2011 at 10:00 am ET and ends on June 16, 2011 at 12:00 pm ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is SavvyAuntie.com Inc. (“Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States including the District of Columbia, ages 18 or older. Employees, officers and directors of SavvyAuntie.com Inc., (the “Sponsor”), Melanie Notkin Media Inc. and their affiliates and their advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Immediate family members and household members of such individuals, whether related or not, are also not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Subject to all applicable laws. Void in AK, HI, PR and where prohibited by law.
4. WINNER SELECTION/VALIDATION: Winner will be randomly selected in a drawing on June 17, 2011. Winner and guest may be required to complete, sign, notarize and return, when requested, an affidavit of eligibility and prize/publicity release. If Winner is a minor under applicable state law, affidavit of eligibility and prize/publicity release must be executed by his/her parent or legal guardian. Sweepstakes materials and submissions are subject to validation by the judges. By taking part in this Sweepstakes you agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions of the judges and Sponsor which are final and binding on all aspects of the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE: One (1) First Prize: Two (2) tickets to the local Glee Live Concert at (ARV: $186.00). Saturday, June 18 at 8:00 pm at Nassau Coliseum, in New York, USA. The tickets will be sent by email on June 17, 2011. Eligible winner must provide a working email address to receive tickets in PDF format. All taxes and any other expenses, including transportation to the concert, are sole responsibility of Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for lost tickets. There will be no substitutions or transfers of prize, except in Sponsor’s discretion. If any winner is a minor under applicable state law, concert ticket may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian. If the concert date changes, Sponsor’s sole responsibility will be to award winner with a ticket for the new concert date. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the concert ticket will be awarded to the person who is first to appear as the authorized account holder of the Twitter account. Odds of winning depend upon number of entries received.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any Sweepstakes tickets that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor and Administrator, SavvyAuntie.com Inc. and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any Sweepstakes tickets that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties without limitation. Entrants authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further notice or compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsors’ sole discretion, without further obligation, notice or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, caused by your participation in this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator disclaim any liability for damage to any phone or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. SPONSOR: SavvyAuntie.com Inc 200 West 93rd Street Suite 6F, New York, NY 10025
8. ADMINISTRATOR: SavvyAuntie.com Inc 200 West 93rd Street Suite 6F, New York, NY 10025
9. For name of winner, available after June 17, 2011, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Savvy Auntie Glee Twitter Winner, 200 West 93rd Street Suite 6F, New York, NY 10025 by July 30, 2011.
Vermont residents are not required to provide postage for the return envelope.